The workshop organized by the Preparatory Commission for the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test Treaty Organization will be held from 5 to 9 October 2015 in Vienna, Austria.
The workshop will:
- Facilitate interaction of Station Operators by participating in focused group discussion;
- Provide an update vision of the challenge ahead and highlight the major achievement in the Operations and Maintenance of the IMS stations;
- Focus on the importance of Data Availability as a key Performance Indicators for the IMS stations;
- Provide a forum to update Station Operators on the latest tools available for monitoring the IMS networks (SOH), assessing its performance (PRtool), Operators performance (SOPET);
- And, update participants on the status of Data Authentication.